New Member Questions

Více
26.09.2009, 09:23 #1 od čuba
Odpověděl čuba pro téma New Member Questions
Yesterday I attached the last of the chrome trim on my 502. It looks absolutely lovely! I did a little work on the headlight and horn switch and now it works perfectly. Sadly, the high beam of the headlight is not working and it worked earlier. I tested the bulb and it is ok. I think it is the connection to the headlight assembly. I have attached the clutch cable as best I can until I find a proper bolt for securing the cable to the clutch arm.
I have modified a bolt to secure the exhaust pipe to the cylinder but I really need some sort of gasket to fit between the pipe and the cylinder to make a better seal. I also melted my rear light lens as the brake light was stuck on as the replacement brake light switch I have is not an original part and does not work very well. and the bezel ring of my speedometer is not good so I am searching for a replacement. Once I have completed these tasks I can then have the scooter tested for road certification.
I also started reassembling my PAV 40. The frame and wheel assembly went together easily and works well. But I need a new tire and innertube. I also need new rubber scuff tubes for the frame, and reflectors. This weekend I will attach the body of the trailer to the frame and install the light and wiring. At some point I need to find a mounting plate for my Cezeta for attaching a spare tire and the PAV, as well as a logo for the front of the scooter.
There is a small shop near me that sells seals, gaskets, and trims for classic cars and motorcycles. It is called Woolies. I am hoping to find new seals for my fuel cover, and the lid for the PAV.

Včera jsem připojený poslední chromovaná lišta na mé 502. Vypadá to naprosto nádherný! Já jsem trochu práce na reflektor a houkačka vypínač a teď to funguje perfektně. Bohužel, dálkového světlometu, nefunguje a ono pracoval dříve. Testoval jsem žárovka a je to ok. Myslím, že je připojení k světlometů shromáždění. Mám připojený lanko spojky, jak nejlépe dovedu, až jsem najít správnou šroub pro zajištění kabelu do spojky paži.
Mám upravené šroub pro zajištění výfukového potrubí k válce, ale opravdu potřebuji nějaký těsnění, aby se vešly mezi potrubí a válce, aby lépe pečeť. Také jsem tavené mé zadní světla objektiv jako brzdové světlo se zasekl se jako náhradní brzdové světlo switch mám není původní části a nefunguje dobře. a bezel kruh mého rychloměru není dobré, takže jsem hledal náhradu. Poté, co jsem absolvoval tyto úkoly, pak mohu mít skútr testována na silniční certifikaci.
Také jsem začal smontování jsem PAV 40. Rám kola a montáž šli spolu snadno a funguje dobře. Ale já potřebuji novou pneumatiku a innertube. Já také potřebují nové gumy trubky šoupat na rámu, a reflektory. Tento víkend jsem se připojí tělo přívěsu k rámu a instalace osvětlení a elektroinstalace. V určitém bodě musím najít montážní desku pro moji Cezeta pro upevnění náhradních pneumatik a PAV, stejně jako logo na přední části skútru.
Tam je malý obchod, který prodává u mě ucpávky, těsnění a kryty pro klasické automobily a motocykly. Nazývá se Woolies. Já jsem doufal, že najít nové těsnění pro mé paliva kryt a víko pro PAV.

Prosím Přihlásit se nebo Vytvořit účet připojte se ke konverzaci.

Více
21.09.2009, 08:12 #2 od čuba
Thank you Miro! It is always an exciting moment when a machine starts for the first time after a long rest and lots of work. I am still needing a few small pieces such as a Cezeta logo, chrome bezel ring for my odometer, the bolt that secures the clutch cable to the clutch arm, and an original brake light switch.
They have some of these pieces at Jawa Teile (Bohme) in Germany but not all of them. They have all the pieces at MontyJawa but for some reason that website will not allow me to order pieces because I am in England. It is a little frustrating, but I am sure a resolution will be found. I will write to Mike Bohme today to see if he can find me these pieces.
My goal is to have the scooter running perfectly before next Spring so maybe I could join you all on one of your events in the Czech Republic. Your photos look beautiful!
Mark

• Miro
20.09.2009, 20:45 #3 od Miro
Odpověděl Miro pro téma New Member Questions
Congratulation !!!

Více
20.09.2009, 19:24 #4 od čuba
here is a link to a short video of my cezeta starting:

Více
19.09.2009, 10:46 #5 od čuba
Oh, one other thing -- I need to fing either a new odometer/speedometer or find a new bezel ring for mine as it is snapped. I would like ot buy some little pieces from montyjawa but the site will not acccept my UK postal address or billing information. Do you know if there is any way to order pieces from there and have them deliverd to me? I normally buy pieces from Bohme as he delivers promptly to the UK, but he does not have odometer/speedometer

Více
19.09.2009, 08:52 #6 od čuba
Good News!

I followed your advice and the motor started! I cleaned the contacts within the regulator box, I rechecked all the wiring and found one out of place and disconnected it. I then put fuel in the fuel hose to the carburator and turned the key and it started almost immediately. the last time this scooter was started it had an East German registration plate! the previous owner had it for a long time and never got it to start.

I still have a problem with the blinker relay as it gets warm and the lights blink intermittently. I have rechecked the ground on all my blinker lights and they are good. But the power wires to the two rear blinker lights seem to be shorting so i will replace those this weekend. The only other thing I need to resolve before I can test ride the machine is to connect the clutch cable to the clutch control arm. the cable is just bare wire with no threaded end so I need to learn how this cable attaches to the clutch arm. I have looked for pictures of this connection online but found none. Do any of youhave a photo showing how this is done?
Is it possible for me to post a photo of my Cezeta opn the site so you can see it as it is today?

Mark

Vygenerováno za 0.097 sekund

Vložit na stránky

Kontakty

Předseda Skútr klubu Čezeta:

Jitka Papežová
jitka@skutrklub.cz

Administrátor stránek:

Miroslav Gerža
admin@skutrklub.cz

Přihlášení

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!

Sign in to your account