New Member Questions

Více
17.09.2009, 22:38 #7 od čuba
Odpověděl čuba pro téma New Member Questions
Thanks for the advise Miro!
I have decided to upgrade some of the cables as I feel they may be too thin. I tested the regler as best i can and it seems to function as it should. So I am replacing some of the wires in the loom and will clean the contacts in the regler. I have purchased a new, powerful battery, and new coil, and some new points and condensor. I have just finished connecting all the controls except the clutch. I need to learn what type of connector is used to connect the clutch cable to the metal arm of the clutch itself.
Once I have replaced the few wires I feel are inadequate, I will try to start the machine with the foot kick lever. and if I can get it to run for a while and let the rings set, I will try the dynastart. thanks again for your advice. Once I get some results I will let you know.
mark

Prosím Přihlásit se nebo Vytvořit účet připojte se ke konverzaci.

Více
09.09.2009, 15:15 #8 od alda
Odpověděl alda pro téma New Member Questions

• Miro
09.09.2009, 12:31 #9 od Miro
Odpověděl Miro pro téma New Member Questions
Sententious for Mark:
- perfect accumulator
- cabels from accumulator and to dynastart - diameter 5mm
- all contacts clean (accu, regulator)
- biggish carbons, free moving
- commutator bars - clean and glare
- joints of commutator clean (without conductive dirt)
- contact of startrelais clear (in the regulator box)
- correct wiring in accordance with scheme
Fault in dynastart search as last.

Mark, make you few photos of dynastart, regulator... and send to Tato e-mailová adresa je chráněna před spamboty. Pro její zobrazení musíte mít povolen Javascript.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU

Více
07.09.2009, 18:05 #10 od čuba
Odpověděl čuba pro téma New Member Questions

Thank you for the suggestions. First, I should say that I am originally from California, near Silicon Valley, but I moved to England 12 years ago for work. I spend my time between England and Italy, where the roads are more fun for motorbike riding!
I am especially thankful for the link to the English version of the repair manual. I have ordered a new high-power battery and should receive this later this week. I hope to spend some time next week checking each and every wire of the electrical harness to be sure all are correct and functioning properly. I believe the only wires I know to be faulty are those to the rear blinker lights.
the inside of the regulator seems to be pristine in appearance but I think it would be wise for me to test it with a meter to be sure each post is working correctly. and I believe one of the messages below says that it will be difficult for the dynastart to turn the motor so soon after being rebuilt...did I understand this correctly?
I am sorry I do not speak Czech as I am sure my language is a source of frustration for us all but I am so thankful for any help you can provide. I am so excited to complete the work on this machine and ride it!

Mark

• Miro
06.09.2009, 16:24 #11 od Miro
Odpověděl Miro pro téma New Member Questions
Aleš, jasné, ak si nájdeš čas, zosumarizuj to a hoď to sem v angličtine. Kolegu určite potešíme.

• AlesK
06.09.2009, 09:02 #12 od AlesK
Odpověděl AlesK pro téma New Member Questions
Podle jeho popisu to tipuju na slabe draty od baterky k dynamostarteru, nebo uhliky. Pise, ze se mu zahriva a tavi drat vpravo na regulatoru, coz je start. To ze se mu motor toci i po vypnuti je nejspis zrada ve spinacce, nebo ve stykaci regulatoru, kdyz mu zustane viset. Jestli chces Miro, neco bych mu i odepsal ...

AlesK

Vygenerováno za 0.108 sekund

Vložit na stránky

Kontakty

Předseda Skútr klubu Čezeta:

Jitka Papežová
jitka@skutrklub.cz

Administrátor stránek:

Miroslav Gerža
admin@skutrklub.cz

Přihlášení

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!

Sign in to your account