New Member Questions

• Miro
05.09.2009, 15:42 #13 od Miro
Odpověděl Miro pro téma New Member Questions
Vypadá tot totiž tak, že kolega nie je rodilý angličan a v jeho popise závady sa vyskytujú nejasnosti.
Keby bola jeho rodná reč nemčina, tak by závady určite popísal jednoznačne. A pre mňa by nebol problém mu odpovedať zase v nemčine.
Porozumel som tomu asi takto:
Bez sviečky motor točí. So sviečkou sa niekedy neroztočí, niekedy ano, niekedy sa dokonca nezastaví a musí odpojiť baterku. V tom je nejasnosť, čo po opetovnom pripojení baterky. Ďalěj píše, že sa mu zahrieva jeden kábel, ale nie je presne jasné, ktorý. Ani nepíše, či motor už niekedy naskočil.
To, že nepretočí motor, može byť:
- slabý akumulátor
- nedosadajú uhlíky, alebo sú krátké, zlomené...
- lamely rotora sú ojazdené, špinavé
- kontakt spínacieho relé je špinavý
- malý prierez drátu, preto sa i prehrieva
- má to špatne zapojené
- no a samozrejme cievky dynamoštartéru možu byť vadné, ale to necháme až na záver, to sa ťažko s multimetrom odmerá
Čo ešte mu mám napísať?

Prosím Přihlásit se nebo Vytvořit účet připojte se ke konverzaci.

Více
05.09.2009, 15:02 #14 od radek
Odpověděl radek pro téma New Member Questions
No německy to bude pro mě také španělská vesnice, ale nechal jsem si to přeložit na googlu a podle překladu má ten človíček problém s relátkem a možná i s dynamosartérem. Buď bude mít odpálenej uhlík, nebo spálenou cívečku na startéru. Nechce mu to totiž točit se svíčkou. Zkusil bych mu odpovědět a nechal bych to přeložit stejnou cestou jako jsem si to přeložil já, ale nevím, jestli si google poradí s odbornýma termínama!

• Miro
05.09.2009, 14:46 #15 od Miro
Odpověděl Miro pro téma New Member Questions
Welcome in the Cezeta family!
Can I german write or only english? For me is german better.

Více
04.09.2009, 10:52 #16 od čuba
New Member Questions vytvořil uživatel čuba
Hello, and thank you for allowing me to join your group! I am restoring a Cezeta 502/00 and am getting close to starting the machine. I have already restoeredd the engine and checked the gearbox and clutch. The body has been repainted and the whole reassembled. I have just rewired the machine with a new wiring harness but I have discovered new problems that have stopped progress. I believe I may have a fault in either the ignition switch, the regulator, or the dynastart...or some combination of these!

When I attach the battery and remove the spark plug I can turn the key to the starting position and the motor turns and the spark plug has a spark. But if I put the spark plug back in the motor, the dynastart is not strong enough to turn the motor against the compression. Then a wire from the second to the right post of the regulator gets very hot and melts. and in either situation the motor sometimes turns and sometimes does not and sometimes it will not stop on its own...you must disconnect the battery.

I am suspicious that there may be a fault in the ignition switch telling the regulator when to start and stop the dynastart. I also think there may be a fault in the regulator to transmit the start and stop to the dynastart. finally, I think there might be a fault in the dynastart so that it is strong enough to turn the motor without the compression but too weak to do so with the compression.

Is there a way for me to test the three pieces with my electronic multitester to see if each is functional? I have located a dynastart, and I think I can find an ignition switch should either of those prove to be faulty. but I have been told that the regulator is a very rare part and hard to replace if it is faulty. Can the regulator be repaired if it is faulty?

I have restored a few motorbikes and one scooter in the past and have become very excited about this scooter as the engineering is very impressive for its time. I would love to have this machine running as soon as possible but I feel as though I cannot progress without some wise advice...

So if you can help with such advice I would be very happy indeed!

Vygenerováno za 0.082 sekund

Vložit na stránky

Kontakty

Předseda Skútr klubu Čezeta:

Jitka Papežová
jitka@skutrklub.cz

Administrátor stránek:

Miroslav Gerža
admin@skutrklub.cz

Přihlášení

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!

Sign in to your account